My favorite summer scents

I’ll be the first to admit that a good 90% of the time I’m not wearing any perfume. It’s not that I don’t like wearing it, it’s that I’m usually in such a rush that I completely forget to put some on before hurrying out the door. But the other 10% of the time that I do remember, I have three scents that I always seem to gravitate towards.

favorite_summer_scents2

  • Honey by Marc Jacobs
  • Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs
  • Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture

The first thing that I love about all of these scents is that they’re all roll on. Don’t get me wrong, we all know there’s something special about spraying perfume on before a special night out. But cost wise, roll on perfumes are always the better option. This way I can get the designer perfume I love for a cost that I love even more. Plus they travel so well – just throw them in your makeup bag and you are good to go.

As probably made obvious by the list, I am a huge fan of Marc Jacobs perfume (these two in particular). They both have a freshness and a lightness to them that’s the perfect final touch for a warm summer’s day. Honey is definitely a bit more on the sweet side but similar to my body wash in my July Favorites post, it’s not sickly sweet. I’m pretty particular when it comes to floral scents, but both of these hit their notes just right.

juicy_perfume

This Juicy Couture one is great because it’s two for one! While I like the Hollywood Royal scent, my favorite is the classic Viva La Juicy. It reminds me of my first retail job when I would always spray some of this on me while straightening the perfume shelves. This scent smells very feminine and sweet – the perfect match for that date night outfit you’re planning on wearing!

When it comes to summer, these three are an amazing addition to any perfume collection and are guaranteed to have everyone asking what scent you’re wearing!

What’s one of your favorite perfumes to wear this season? 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: