Favorite jewelry pieces
When I was younger I was obsessed with jewelry. Every time I went to the mall with my friends, I would come home with another one of my standard long necklaces. But as I’ve gotten older, I’ve taken the quality over quantity approach and now I only have a few favorite tried and true pieces that can help elevate any outfit.
- Clear triangle prism necklace with long silver chain – This is probably one of two long necklaces that I still wear. One of my best friends got this for me from Belgium (she lives there!) and I can easily say that I’m obsessed. Because it’s clear, it’s subdued enough to work with an outfit for any occasion but is still interesting enough that it commands a second glance when you first see it.
- Gold heart necklace with gold chain – This necklace is so perfectly dainty and feminine that it accentuates my neck/collarbone area beautifully (one of my favorite areas). The gold heart design makes it that ideal finishing touch for any date night dress that I might be wearing.
- Celtic knot necklace with silver chain – My SO ended up bringing this back for me from a trip to Ireland he took when we first started dating. He actually held onto it for like 4 months so he could surprise me with it as a Christmas gift. I know that it’s really dirty and needs a good cleaning, but that’s only because I love it and wear it so much.
- Black leather choker – I need to start off by saying that I am 100% on board with all the 90s fashions that are currently infiltrating our stores and that this black leather choker is just me. I love that it’s so simple but it also has that beautiful gold detail where it closes. I can see myself rocking this for a long time to come.
- Silver Claddagh ring – Not only are Claddagh rings beautiful but the symbolism behind it is so romantic. The hands, heart, and crown symbols represent friendship, love, and loyalty. If you have the point of the heart facing towards the fingertips it means that you’re single and looking but if you wear it with the point of the heart facing the wrist it means you’re currently in a relationship. These rings can also be worn on the left hand as engagement or wedding rings, and while mine isn’t meant for that I still think it’s such a lovely piece.
- Gold bow midi ring – One of my favorite parts about midi rings is that they make your fingers look so long and slender. I work at a computer all day so there’s nothing that I enjoy more than wearing these to work and just watching my hands as they type away. The gold color looks great with my skin tone and the little bow detail is so cute. 10/10 – would purchase again!
What is one of your favorite pieces of jewelry? Maybe it’s a watch or a ring? A bracelet or a one-of-a-kind brooch? Let me know in the comments below!