5 podcasts to keep you company
Do you spend a lot of time in the car? What about at a desk? Maybe you spend most of your time busy at home? If any of these are you, then you’re in luck. Below you’ll find 5 amazing podcasts that will help perk up your day and make the time fly by. These range from true crime to relationship advice, so I guarantee you’ll find one you love.
- Reply All – It would be easy to tell you that this is a podcast about technology. But it’s so much more than that. The hosts uncover amazing stories that all start centered around technology. The best way to describe it would be to give you some examples of their latest shows. In one they tweet out a phone number and answer every call that comes in for the next 48 hours. In another, they investigate a telephone call they received from a scammer trying to get them to purchase unnecessary malware for their computer. They truly take you on a journey with detailed and in-depth reporting.
- Unqualified with Anna Faris – You would have never guessed that Anna Faris offers some of the best and most sympathetic advice but Unqualified proves that to be true. First, the episodes begin with Anna interviewing a special guest and ends with the both of them giving a caller guidance in regards to a problem they’re experiencing. She keeps it light-hearted, but you can tell she genuinely cares about the people calling in and wants them to be happy.
- My Favorite Murder – For all you true crime fanatics, this is the perfect podcast. Every episode co-hosts Karen and Georgia recount a different murder that they researched. It’s got a streak of dark humor, so don’t let the subject matter deter you. This is one of my favorite podcasts and I can’t recommend it enough. Stay sexy and don’t get murdered.
- DCOMedy – If the phrase Disney Channel Original Movie means anything to you, then you’re going to love this podcast. Join siblings Luke and Emma as they re-watch every single DCOM and discuss the differences between watching as kids versus adults. Covering older DCOMs from when they were kids to new ones that Disney is still putting out, they won’t leave a single stone unturned.
- You Must Remember This – A podcast centered around the mysteries that come with Old Hollywood. Each season focuses on a theme or a person with a unique history, and let me tell you that the research done for this podcast is top notch. The host, Karina Longworth, does her homework and does it well. You’ll be captivated by her storytelling. She dedicates one season to Charles Manson in Hollywood and it’s my favorite season she’s done so far.
All of these podcasts are amazing in their own ways. And whether you hit the subscribe button on one, or all of them, you’ll be sure to find something you enjoy.
Are you listening to any podcasts?