5 beauty advent calendars to celebrate the holidays
I think we can all agree that advent calendars are the best. Containing 12-24 little surprises, they’re a fun way to help count down the days in December. While they might not be as big in the States as they are in other parts of the world, the appeal and awareness have been growing at a consistent rate, and now they’ve become a lot easier to find (lucky for me)!
Traditionally they contain chocolate but now you can get advent calendars containing all sorts of things. Teas, alcoholic beverages, legos, and even treats for your pets are just an example of the types of calendars offered. And of course, beauty versions have come out in full force. To help you find the perfect one, I’ve created a list of 5 that are full of amazing products.
[this post may contain affiliate links, see disclosure for details]
- Target – 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar Gift Set: Start your holiday countdown with this calendar! While it only contains 12 days of products, they’re all so diverse that you won’t even notice. You’ll find makeup, hair care, skin care, and more in this advent calendar! Whether you choose to start opening it halfway through the month or once every other day, you won’t be disappointed!
- OLEHENRIKSEN – 12 Days of OLE Glow™ Skincare Advent Calendar: It doesn’t matter if you have dry skin, oily skin, or a combination, this advent calendar is for you! Nourish, brighten, and cleanse your skin with the products you find throughout the month. Your skin will be glowing by the time the 25th rolls around.
- bareMinerals – 24-Pc. Box of Wonders Set – 24 Beautiful Surprises: From face to eye products, you’ll find everything you need to create your ideal look behind these doors. Full of different colors and textures, these products will complement any skin type. Plus bareMinerals is such an amazing brand – you know this is a good find!
- NYX – Lippie Countdown Advent Calendar: Obsessed with lipsticks? Then you need this calendar! Containing a variety of 24 lip color formulas, you’ll find one to match any mood. My personal favorite is their silky butter lipstick and you get 3 of those in this collection!
- Ciaté London – Ciate Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Set: You’ll be sure to find your new favorite nail polish with this advent calendar. Filled with 19 mini polishes and one full-sized bottle, their long-lasting formula will help your nails shine throughout the holiday season. This calendar also includes a top coat and a base coat, plus a glitter nail file.
Do you have any advent calendars?